top of page

Mission Restart Group

Public·70 members

Norwich City v Rotherham United live 9 March 2024

There is a High Chance that Norwich City will score a goal based on our data. Rotherham United FC. Clean Sheets in. 6%. of matches (Away) ...

This fixture features no. 16 vs no. 13 in the league, Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98. The hosts coming from a 4 - 0 loss to FC Heidenheim (No. 6 in the league) and their last home game a 1 - 1 draw with Sandhausen. The visitors coming from a 2 - 2 draw with Jahn Regensburg ( no. 8 in the league) and their last away game a 3 - 1 loss to Greuther fuerth. The hosts coming from a loss to a higher table team but drew their last home game to a team above the visitors facing a team coming from a draw to a higher table team and lost their last away game to a team above the hosts leads to an over 2.5 bet tip here. The away team will not win this match they have won only 1 of their past 10 away matches against all teams. They are also not scoring enough goals as a team to be able to win this match and have not showed enough good football in away matches either to do this. The home team have beat them a few times, the home team have won nearly all their recent home matches against this away team. The handicap looks safe as the away team have not beat them here for a while and if they somehow draw it will not be a loss. Norwich vs Rotherham H2H 9 mar 2024 Head Rotherham won 2 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.79 goals per Match. Norwich in actual season average ... I remember Cristiano getting stick early doors," Wales manager Ryan Giggs said at the time. It's that kind of club. It's a club like no other where the white handkerchiefs come out if they don't like you. That's just the way it is. Last year, the animosity reached a stage where Real manager Zinedine Zidane said it would be "best for everyone" if Bale left. Although Bale ignored the Bernabeu jeers and stayed in Madrid, his opportunities to play with Wales felt increasingly like an escape from the hostility - and Wales were happy to offer that haven. For 25 minutes, the Blues looked like a side who have suffered at home at the hands of defensive-minded opponents. West Ham, Bournemouth and Southampton - sides then with form and league position not dissimilar to Burnley - have all been to west London and left with a clean sheet and three unexpected points. Despite adding the inventive Ross Barkley to a midfield three already containing Mason Mount they lacked the incisiveness and crispness of passing required to open up a well-drilled Clarets. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Real Valladolid 0, Barcelona 1. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Junior Firpo (Barcelona). Posted at 90'+4' Javi Moyano (Real Valladolid) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+3' Nélson Semedo (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Kike Pérez (Real Valladolid). Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Sandro Ramírez (Real Valladolid) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the bottom left corner. Cracovia Krakow will host team Jagiellonia Bialystok. It will be the first game after long spring break. Hosts did 4 defeats at the last 4 league games played. Guests did 2 wins at the last 2 games played. Their shape is better now. Odds are dropped on guests here. My bet will be on team from Bialystok in this match with AH +0.5. Guests great holiday today. They have a birthday (100 y.o. ) It is a good motivation for them to get some points in this duel. I recommend to try this bet with me for guests with a good odds ! Monchengladbach have performed particularly poorly in-front of goal away from home this season, relative to their league position. Only four teams have scored fewer away goals than Monchengladbach. Of those four teams, only ninth-placed Wolfsburg currently occupy a place in the top half of the table. I'm not going into training to protect my family's health - Watford captain DeeneyRush goalie? No offsides? Which playground rules would make Premier League better? Media playback is not supported on this device Borussia Dortmund beat local rivals Schalke 4-0 as football returned in Germany 'Bizarre, sterile and haunting' - what it was like inside one of Germany's 'ghost games'The German Bundesliga became the first major European football league to restart after the coronavirus shutdown when it resumed behind closed doors over the weekend. Instead, the Anfield anthem of You'll Never Walk Alone was accompanied by virtual silence as the players walked out while the shouts of celebration from Liverpool staff members as they posed for photographs before the formal presentation could be heard echoing around the cavernous stands. This was not the title celebration as Liverpool or their supporters wanted it - they all wished to be together with Anfield a sea of red. Players in Spain's top women's division have signed a collective agreement on pay and conditions that guarantees them a minimum salary of 16,000 euros (£13,386). It comes after a strike by players in November that saw Primera Division fixtures postponed. The new agreement also secures benefits for the players that include paid holiday and maternity leave. This is an historic day," said Spain's sports minister Irene Lozano. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Napoli 2, Juventus 1. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Juan Cuadrado with a cross. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus). Posted at 90'+3' Mário Rui (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. We will see what happens. Watford close to new manager Watford are expected to announce their new manager on Monday after binning Quique Sanchez Flores. Chris Hughton and Paul Clement are thought to be the two men in the frame for the Vicarage Road hotseat, while Alan Curbishley is still available. Results 'leaked' It's probably just a teenager on Microsoft Paint, but we love a good conspiracy and many people are claiming the Ballon d'Or results have already been leaked. In addition, the EFL is mindful of the pressing need for clarity in a number of areas, including the practicalities and timeframes of clubs being able to facilitate a return to training. To address this, clubs have today been issued with the latest draft of the EFL's 'return to training protocols', so that they can prepare appropriately. However, until all outstanding matters are concluded, including finalising a comprehensive testing programme on matchdays and non-matchdays, the EFL board has informed its clubs that a return to training should not take place until 25 May at the earliest. Organisers of the Tokyo Olympics, however, have insisted they are moving forward with the July 24 start as planned despite concerns about the virus, which has infected more than 212,000 people and killed over 8,700 in 164 nations. The J. League also announced that if 75% of the campaign is completed then the top two teams in the second and third tiers of Japanese soccer will automatically be promoted. Kamberi and Jordan Jones both could have sealed the win had they got shots away inside the box, but Kent's goal was enough to clinch the points. Man of the match - Allan McGregorIn a game that for much of the 90 minutes had little action, Rangers' Aribo and County's Mullin were the ones trying to make things happen; carrying the ball through the middle with enterprising runs. But as Rangers toiled it was McGregor's fine saves to deny Mckay and Mullin that proved crucial to ensure Rangers did not suffer a third defeat in a row. Frank Lampard faced pressure, the first serious questions of his time as Chelsea manager and the sledgehammer subtlety of Jose Mourinho's mind games - so it was no surprise he celebrated victory over Tottenham so exuberantly. Lampard also survived the latest VAR shambles, more of which later, to fashion a 2-1 win that restores stability to a listing Chelsea and puts them back in control of their destiny in the fight for top-four places. Sarri substituted his star man in back-to-back Serie A games – much to Ronaldo’s displeasure – although they went on to win on both occasions. It was quickly played down as much ado about nothing, a combination of the player’s passion and the manager’s way of asserting authority over his squad during the early part of his tenure. Fayzkand will host Istaravshan for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have great chance to get all three points. I believe, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Fayzkand are currently on the 3rd place with 5 points. Also, they are undefeated in this new campaign. On the other hand Istaravshan is worst team in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. Visitors have fallen into a very poor show. They have three consecutive losses. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. The visitors have a very vulnerable defense. My pick - Fayzkand to win. Norwich City - Rotherham United 09/03/2024 - Footlive Norwich City vs Rotherham United soccer livescore 2024/03/09 for Championship. But they have also reinforced their youth ranks with the capture of England Under-20 international Bishop. Video - Real launch €180m deadline day bid for Liverpool star, so Bale can go to Spurs - Euro Papers01:15 “The opportunity to join Manchester United is a dream come true,“ Bishop said. This club has a great record of developing goalkeepers and I cannot wait to work with the coaches here to improve every single day. The hosts have the best defensive record in La Liga as they go to this game, having conceded only 10 goals. They also have the least losses (one), and their title charge is well on course. In terms of attack, Atletico are the second best in the league, with 40 goals. Luis Suarez has been great for the team in the season, at the moment on 14 league goals, five of which have come in the last four matches. The Daily Mail carries quotes from the French World Cup winner’s representative, saying: “He never lost his smile, but clearly a great player doesn't go to Manchester United only to not challenge for the Champions League or the Premier League title. It would be bull for me not to admit Paul wants to stay at the highest level. John had a problem with the last action (in Saturday's 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace)," Guardiola added. Mendy has some muscular fatigue and the others are ok. The Spaniard also jumped to the defence of Stones, who had a poor outing against Palace and was roundly criticised for his part in City conceding both goals. Spurs qualified for the Champions League four times under Pochettino, having only played in two European Cup campaigns in their history beforehand. His teams play with a good footballing style, but he has yet to win a trophy as a manager - losing last season's Champions League final to Liverpool. Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal are not in a 'good moment' - Unai Emery Eddie HoweCurrent job: Bournemouth managerPrevious teams managed: BurnleyMajor trophies won: None The 42-year-old Englishman is a legend at Bournemouth, having led them from the League Two relegation zone to becoming an established Premier League team. Norwich City vs Rotherham United 09.03.2024 - Football Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and lineups of Norwich City and Rotherham United. Rob Green, former West Ham and England goalkeeper, on BBC Radio 5 Live: "Wow, wow, wow! It's incredible. Talk of VAR taking the emotion out of the game - that was the most celebrated moment of the game! The decision is huge. Huge in the season and a huge moment in the game. Your reaction on #bbcfootball Kieren Rees: That ridiculous law needs to be binned from next season, especially because they can't even be bothered to see handballs in Watford games - three opposition goals they have missed. Talking point - What was Jose thinking? For years Jose Mourinho was thought to be the tactical genius in world football. His feats winning the Champions League with Porto and Inter over more fancied opponents are legendary. What made him think that playing Sanchez, Dier and Alderweireld at centre back with Japhet Tanganga and Jan Vertonghen at wing back was a good idea? Vertonghen's crossing was hopeless but more concerning was the lack of cohesion between the central three, who gifted space and time to Rodriguez and Wood in attack, and Skipp and Ndombele in midfield who were just traffic cones as Burnley midfield marauded through them. It's not broken or something but it's very swollen and that's the problem. Asked for more information about the incident, Hasenhuttl continued: "He runs through the kitchen and hit against the table, or something like that. Saturday's match at St Mary's pits Southampton, second-last and without a win in their last eight league games, against bottom side Watford. People were questioning things last week at Brentford away. This time, against Leeds, it wasn't about technique or quality, people were going to be judging you for who you are. I don't want to hear that we played well, I want to hear that people say our players did everything they could to win a football match and I think we've done that. Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa told BBC Radio Leeds: "We played one of the more powerful opponents in the league who defended well. Daniel James replaces Mason Greenwood. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Anthony Martial (Manchester United) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Luke Shaw. Posted at 73' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Nathan Aké. Posted at 69' Offside, Bournemouth. Jefferson Lerma tries a through ball, but Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld is caught offside. It was then at 11 o’clock in the evening in Shanghai. It was hectic phone business. Everyone had to stay awake until five or six in the morning in Shanghai. Ighalo revels in 'dream' Man Utd move Odion Ighalo could not hide his delight upon arrival in Manchester, insisting becoming a Manchester United player is a dream come true. Norwich City vs Rotherham United stream and TV listings Norwich City vs Rotherham United - April 10, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. How to watch: Rotherham United v Norwich City Norwich City's Sky Bet Championship fixture against Rotherham United at the AESSEAL New York Stadium is available to watch exclusively on our iFollow ... Plus, there is still a lot of uncertainty about how the virus outbreak will continue to develop,” he added. We cannot find any justifiable reason to restart the season," PSV technical director Toon Gerbrands said. They echoed the sentiments of Overmars who was irritated by the Dutch football association’s (KNVB) decision to try to complete the campaign, even if it means re-starting as late as mid-June. Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp made nine changes to his side, giving starts to three teenagers, while his Italian counterpart Carlo Ancelotti opted for a largely full-strength Everton lineup. Everton had the better chances, with Liverpool keeper Adrian foiling goalbound efforts from Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Mason Holgate and Richarlison in the first half, but a youthful Liverpool side played the more enterprising football. English FA Cup. Team AFC Bournemouth will play at home with team Arsenal. Hosts did 3 defeats and 2 wins at last 5 matches played. Most of their points team Bournemouth took at home matches. They always playing very good at home. Team Arsenal did 2 wins and 3 draw games . I don't know about their priority about this trophy , I predict a very hard match. Last match h2h was ended with minimal victory for Arsenal. My bet will be a draw here. We will know a winner in the next match. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds. The statsThis was Guardiola's 150th Premier League match as manager. He has won 111 games - six more than any other manager in their first 150 in the competition. Manchester City have won their last six home Premier League matches by an aggregate score of 21-1. Meanwhile, Bournemouth have lost their last nine away Premier League matches, conceding 22 goals in the process. The Cherries were the first team to attempt more shots at goal (14-8) than Manchester City in a league match at the Etihad since Stoke City in April 2016. well in this match it is extremely hard to predict who can be the winner and maybe the draw is most realistic outcome of this one but not 0-0 draw for sure and I think 1-1 is much more appropriate result because belshina is on last place on the table with no wins so ever this season so they need to attack and to score a goal but on the other hand their defense is so weak and especially it will be now when they attack so I Think Vitebsk is also going to score at least one goal today At 2.30pm on Sunday 24th November the confrontation between the Admira Moedling and the guests of Austria Vienna will take place in the 1st Austrian League. The hosts are in the last place of the league with only 9 points made in 14 matches, they have suffered well. They conceded 33 goals and scored only 14. Guests are on the mid-table, with 20 goals scored in 14 matches in this season and 28 conceded. It could certainly have started over 2.5 due to the ease with which the two teams find their way to the net. I expect goal galore here. This is an issue which requires a united response and constant collaboration with players, agents and the PFA. Read the full story Premier League giants on alert as Real Madrid look to sell Bale and James The Sun reports that Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez are both for sale as Real Madrid look to reduce their wage bill and make room for a big-money move for a player such as Paul Pogba this summer. Did you know? Son has had a direct hand in 21 Premier League goals this season (11 goals, 10 assists), now his best return in a single season in the competition. Forwards - Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Harry Kane (Spurs), Gabriel Jesus (Man City) Rashford: I must say since Marcus Rashford received all the plaudits for changing government policy regarding free school meals I think he has found it difficult to recover the form he had before his back injury. If the case was to be expedited then it could be heard by July. Video - Arsenal’s ‘top target’ available for €40m this summer - Euro Papers00:57 Missing out on a Champions League season would cost City as much as 100 million pounds ($129. If City won a 'stay' but CAS then upheld UEFA's ban, after the 2020-21 season was underway, then the club's two-year suspension would take effect in the following two seasons. This will be Burnley's first game back and Sean Dyche's side are the one team who might buck the trend and be at it straight away - being competitive, and tackling. But City have the massive advantage of having played once already, on top of the fact they are a much better team of course. Burnley might still be full of running, harassing and chasing - but only for 70 minutes, not for 90. Lawro's prediction: 3-0Al's prediction: Burnley are pretty good at parking the bus but I still City will break them down and end up winning easily. Van and Ergene Velimese will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Lig Red Group. Van this season have the following results: 12W, 5D and 10L. Meanwhile Ergene Velimese have 9W, 7D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page